» Financial Information » Financial Highlights
Highlights of 2015 4
- Assets rose 24.63% to US$3,803 million.
- Loans grew 23.04% to US$2,405.47 million.
- Non Performing Loans to Total Loans were contained at 0.35%.
- Deposits increased by 18.80% to US$2,616.36 million.
- Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) increased by 29.12% to US$106.16 million.
- Shareholders' Equity grew by 23.47% from US$452.41 million to US$558.57 million.
- Return on Equity (ROE) increased from 18.17% to 19.01%.
- ACLEDA Bank Plc. network consists of 258 branches covering all provinces and cities in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd. - one of ACLEDA Bank Plc. subsidiaries - network consists of 41 branches and offi ces in the Lao PDR.
- ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. - one of ACLEDA Bank Plc. subsidiaries - network consists of 6 offi ces in Yangon and Bago Regions, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- From 31/12/14 to 31/12/15.
- Does not include Minority Interest of the subsidiaries.
- Dividend from 2011 - 2014 (paid out as share) is 50% of Net Profi t After Tax (NPAT). For 2015 was distributed 10% and 40% (paid out as share) of NPAT.
- These figures relate to the operations of ACLEDA Bank Plc. only, so differ from the consolidated financial statements which include the subsidiaries.