Bank Draft is a settlement tool ACLEDA Bank Plc issues to customers for their specific amount withdrawals from bank's account with its intermediaries or other banks abroad. Generally, Bank Draft is used as a secure tool for settlements in foreign countries.
- Bank Draft issued by ACLEDA Bank Plc is payable to settle abroad. Our customers can use it to withdraw cash or deposit to their accounts;
- ACLEDA Bank Plc can issue the Bank Draft to its customers if they have sufficient money (cash or account balance);
- Bank Draft issued by ACLEDA Bank Plc has validity up to 180 days from issued date;
- Customers can request for amendment or cancellation of their Bank Draft by informing in writing to ACLEDA Bank before settlement;
- If Bank Draft is damaged or lost before settlement, you must immediately notify in writing to ACLEDA Bank Plc in order to ask for cancellation or use as a reference to request for new Bank Draft.
- Lower risk in carrying large amount of cash to abroad;
- Be efficient and high secure in settlement;
- Gain opportunities to use other banking products and services.
|Currency||Issued Amount||Issuing Fee||Cancellation||Amendment|
|USD||Less than USD1,000||USD10||USD25||USD25|
|More than or equal USD1,000||0.20% + Cable charge USD20||USD25||USD25|
|AUD||Less than AUD5,000||Equivalent to USD10||Equivalent to USD10||Equivalent to USD10 + Issuing fee|
|More than or equal AUD5,000||Converted to USD 0.20% on issued amount + Cable charge USD20||Equivalent to USD25||Equivalent to USD25 + Issuing fee|
The fees in the table above are for customers who apply for bank draft from one of our branches within Phnom Penh and its nearby branches, otherwise additional local courier of USD5 or equivalent in other currency will be applied.