Financing your children's higher education for their bright future should no longer be your concern...
Student Loan is offered parents or guardians who need cash to pay for study fee of their children to continue studying at institute or university (a minimum of 02 years study period) after high school graduated (Bac II) in country or abroad.
Type of Student Loan
There are two types of student loan:
- Receiving money one time based on the receipt of the institute or university;
- Receiving money many times based on the receipt of the institute or university in semester or year.
- Fulfill a shortage of funds for studying period of your children or someone in your responsibility;
- Transform gross expend into paying back to the bank monthly with low interest;
- Be confident of future study of your children or someone in your responsibility.
Currency Type, Loan Size, and Loan Period
- Currency type in US dollar
- Loan size up to US$30,000; but not over than a total of study fee
- Loan period is based on the total period of the whole course plus a maximum of 12 months
- Having a permanent address which is certified by local authority;
- Ensuring to provide student confirmation letter from the institute or university and student transcript as required;
- Having a proper work, salary, or sufficient income (students' parents or guardians);
- Giving receipt or letter confirmation of school fee from the institute or university to the bank when receiving money;
- Having any collateral for assuring the lending money.
- Funds Transfers
- Cash Management
- Trade Finance
- Financial Lease
- Life Insurance
- Products & Services Updates